Cable Bolt Grouts
• PUR70 is pumped (bottom up) into Fully- Grouted Cable Bolts (FGCB) to provide corrosion protection and improve bolt life.
• TDS-240 is a urea silicate (top down) grout which is used when high early strength is required as in longwall recoveries. Full strength is achievable in 4 hours.
Cavity Filling Grouts
• J-SEAL® is a high strength foaming grout used primarily for rated seals. The J-SEAL placer pumps allow for control of the material density, so that lower strength mixes can be used for cavity fill applications such as behind steel sets.
• US foam is a high expansion urea silicate foam (30:1) which can be used to rapidly fill cavities with minimum construction of formwork.
• JPH foam is a phenolic foam (50:1) which can be used also to rapidly fill cavities with minimum construction of formwork. Because of the low exotherm, greater volumes of material can be more safely placed at any one time.