JENNMAR offers a cuttable high strength molded fiberglass rib pan and plates for environments requiring corrosion resistance. Sinkable and non-sinkable plates are available according to customer requirements.
• Conical hole for angled bolt installation
FiReP FRP Bolts
JENNMAR offers the FiReP Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Bolt for environments that require high corrosion resistance, high tensile strength, durability and cuttability. FiReP Bolts have double the strength of normal steel, but only one quarter of the weight. They are highly corrosion resistant and can be manufactured in many shapes and forms. FiReP Bolts can provide the necessary support in coal mines, but are easily cut and do not impede the excavation of coal. FiReP Bolts are supplied with plastic nuts, pans and plates for cuttable rib support and are ideal for pillaring and other coal mining applications.
• GRN coating injected at top of bolt allows enhanced mixing of resin and improved anchorage
• High corrosion resistance
• High tensile strength
• Low weight provides easy handling
JENNMAR offers a reinforced high-strength plastic nut for environments requiring corrosion resistance. The nut contains a blind breakout which allows the bar to penetrate through the nut at approximately 90 ft.-lb of torque without damaging the bolt threads or main body of the nut.
• Designed at 1.7 specific gravity for coal processing plants
• Large conical bearing end for angled installation