The JENNMAR® FRICTION-LOK® Stabilizer System is a strata control system designed to firmly control hard or soft rock. As lateral ground movement increases, the system increases its superior holding power.
• The radial compression of the slotted steel tube inside the borehole provides both radial and axial restraint to rock movement
• Requires no resin mixing or torquing
• Maintains consistent plate load
• Quick and easy installation
• Manufactured by JENNMAR and stocked at company’s various strategically located warehouses to provide prompt availability.
The JENNMAR FRICTION-LOK Stabilizer System is available in Bright or Galvanized steel in the following sizes:
• 1.3" (33 mm)
• 1.4" (35 mm)
• 1.5" (39 mm)
• 1.8" (46 mm)